business advice, coaching, mentoring, & consulting
There are many skills required of a business owner in today’s world. Leader, manager, recruiter, accountant, bookkeeper, marketer, sales professional, customer relations manager… and, of course, providing the product or service on which the business is built. Depending on the size of your business, you may be required to perform all of these roles at once.
If you are a manager or executive or a larger organisation, it is your responsibility to lead the team performing these roles towards the greater goals and objectives of the business.
Outstanding performers in every field rely on mentors, consultants and coaches to guide them on their path to success.
The team of business success professionals at Yellow will help you clarify your goals, assess your needs, identify resources, and walk with you on your journey to business success.
Whether you need support, tools, advice, guidance, education, encouragement, or accountability – or all of the above – we will provide what you need so you can get the results you want in your business, and your life.
Our goal in business is simple … to help business owners and their teams reach their goals.
Yellow is a team of business success professionals based in Morpeth in the Hunter Valley of NSW, a short drive from Maitland and Newcastle.
Yellow Coaching works with great businesses and organisations with a proven track record. Just as an elite athlete works with a performance coach to tweak and adjust their game, Yellow Coaching will work with you to get peak performance from yourself, your team, and your business.
Yellow is owned and operated by Andrew Masi, who has professionally led business leaders to success for over 15 years. A former competitive cyclist, Andrew’s business name was inspired by the leader’s yellow jersey of the Tour de France.
Yellow is a strong reflection of Andrew’s personal and business values. Andrew has been coached to perform at an elite level. He knows that discipline, motivation and effort are key ingredients in achieving goals.
Yellow’s Vision and Values are the foundation of our business and what sets us apart.
Our team are selected for their passion for business and their dedication to the success of our clients.
andrew masi – principal
The 7 Most Important Things You Should Know About Andrew Masi…
1. Andrew is husband to Allanna, and father to Alessandra and Xavier, and understands the demands of running a business and balancing the needs of family.
2. Having completed a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) Degree at the University of Newcastle, Andrew then completed his further accreditation to become a CPA. He is also a qualified Financial Planner and holds the highest designation awarded by CPA Australia to its Financial Planner members.
3. Andrew is passionate about helping business owners and corporate executives regain the vision and dream they had when they started in business.
4. Andrew has been in the finance industry for over 15 years. Prior to starting his own business consulting practice, Andrew was a leading Practice Development Manager with the NAB, mentoring financial planners in Northern New South Wales on how to successfully run their businesses. Andrew was also a successful financial planner with the NAB in Melbourne after making the transition from chartered accounting.
5. Andrew has a love of learning, reading at least three business/personal development books a month. Andrew is passionate about sharing what he learns with the people he comes in contact with.
6. As an athlete, Andrew has been coached to perform at an elite level. He knows that discipline, motivation and effort are key ingredients in achieving goals.
7. Andrew strongly believes in the benefits of every business working with a Mentor. Providing non-biased advice Andrew will be your Training Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager, Sales Director, Partner, Confidant and help make your dreams come true…for less than the cost of your Secretary.
A Word from Andrew
I will work with you in five key areas. The emphasis on each area depends on your needs, the type of business you have, and your goals. The key areas are: Sales; Marketing and Advertising; Team Building and Recruitment; Systems and Business Development; and Customer Service.
My goal is to help small business owners and executives spend less time working in their business, and more time working on developing and growing their business. In the end, you’ll be spending less total time working and will be making more money. I’d also like to help you put the FUN back in your business and your life.
Together we will redefine your dreams, goals, and vision, and we will put into place the necessary systems, strategies, and tactics that will allow you to turn your business venture into a thriving, successful one.
I will function as an unreasonable friend who tells it like it is and keeps you working on the path toward your dreams.
There is no time like the present, right now, to get started on your dreams and goals. If you are ready to move your business to the next level, contact Yellow today for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION consultation. Find out how you can change the way you do business to achieve the results you deserve!
julianne schwenke – associate
The 7 Most Important Things You Should Know About Julianne Schwenke…
1. Julianne is Associate Business Coach at Yellow Coaching, providing inspirational and practical advice, strategies and tools for business success. She has been working alongside Andrew since 2010.
2. A qualified Business, Personal and NLP Coach, Julianne is a people-person who loves creating productive and happy teams within workplaces, helping business leaders define and reach their goals, and ensuring organisations continually succeed and raise the bar.
3. With a Degree in Communications specialising in Public Relations, Julianne has a passion for marketing, and internal and external business communications. Also the Sales and Marketing Manager for Yellow, Julianne’s marketing is respected by clients and peers for its simplicity and effectiveness.
4. Julianne has coached dozens of Yellow’s clients to success across a range of programs, in the areas of sales, marketing, finance, systems, career progression, leadership and management. Julianne loves variety and challenges, and has a diverse business background. Prior to Yellow, she enjoyed a successful career in corporate account and client relationship management in the conference and hospitality industry. Other enjoyable roles have included Concierge of a luxury hotel, and teaching English in Japan. Julianne lived for five years in the United States, during which time she contracted to Microsoft.
5. Julianne is accustomed to the demands of managing family and business – juggling a rewarding career, external studies, and busy family life.
6. Since joining Yellow Julianne has been inspired to take up running – and from her initial goal of a 5km fun run has completed several 10km runs and a half marathon.
7. Julianne believes in constant and never-ending improvement, and is passionate about learning from the masters of personal and professional development such as Dr John Demartini, Brian Tracy and Anthony Robbins. You can often find her reading social research and psychology articles to find out what makes people tick.
Andrew Masi cycling Les Dix Alpes in Europe, June 2011
The Yellow Coaching Office at 75a Swan St, Morpeth
The Yellow Coaching Team – Andrew Masi and Julianne Schwenke
Julianne Schwenke, Business Coach at Yellow Coaching
Andrew Masi, Principal of Yellow Coaching