Business owners: Despite having business goals, are you disappointed with your business results over the last financial year?
Poor financial results might be just the start of your frustrations. You might be thinking …
- How much longer can I work these long hours?
- Will my family continue to tolerate me always being at work?
- For how long can I continue without a break or a holiday?
- How can I reach my goals with a team that’s not supporting me?
You know that success involves choice and sacrifice, but you don’t want to give up family, friends, and some free time and fun along the way.
If you are wondering how to achieve your business goals for the next financial year, business coaching is worth considering. Business owners say it helps them to:
- obtain new business knowledge
- take different actions to get better results
- find tools to get control of their business and give it a platform for growth
- get re-inspired to do what it takes; and
- have someone hold them accountable to getting things done.
Achieve your business goals this financial year
At Yellow Coaching, we work daily with business owners to help them achieve their business goals. We help them get more time, more profit, and a more productive team. We will:
- Coach you to get clarity on your dreams and goals for your business and personal life – goals based on your values and priorities;
- Start with the end in mind. This could be selling your business, opening new locations, hiring someone to run the business for you, or finding a successor (and if you aren’t sure of your end goal yet, we’ll help you work that out);
- Work with you to overcome anything that may be holding you back – including your beliefs about what’s possible or what you’re capable of;
- Give you knowledge of what other successful business owners do to thrive, and warn you of pitfalls to avoid;
- Provide you with education and tools for business finance, growth strategies, marketing, sales, leadership and management, efficiency, and time management;
- Meet with you regularly to keep you accountable to your actions; and
- Be honest with you about your business even when it’s tough to hear.
We also work with your team, if needed, to ensure they help you achieve your business goals.
Find out what’s possible
Does that sound like something that would help you achieve your business goals for the next financial year?
We offer a complimentary 90-minute discussion to eligible business owners (and by eligible, we mean we have a phone chat first to see what your needs are, and to make sure yours is the type of business we can get great results for).
We look forward to hearing from you.